Pre-k worksheets: counting
Pre-kindergarten counting worksheets for 3 to 4 years old
Counting from 1 to 31. How many circles are there?
2. Count the circles. Name the color of circles.
3. How many dots are there? What is the color of the dots?
4. Tell the number of the dots.
5. How many balloons are there? Name the colors of the baloons.
6. How many balloons are there? Name the colors of the balloons.
Counting of subjects. From 1 to 5.1. How many cars are there?
2. How many birds?
3. How many men?
4. Count the fishes.
5. How many dogs?
6. How many animals?
7. Count the men?
Mark frames1. Mark 1 frames.
2. Mark 4 frames.
3. Mark 3 frame.
4. Mark 5 frames.
5. Mark 2 frame.
Counting the dots1. How many dots? Name the colors of the dots.
2. How many dots? Name the colors of the dots.
3. Counts the dots and name the colors
Counting and comparison (more or less)1. Which of the group has more horses?
2. Which of the group has less knifes?
3. Which of the group has more subjects?
4. Whch of the group has the least subjects?