Kindergarten worksheets: shapes
Recognition, traicing and coloring of shapes: circle, triangle, rectangle, oval, square.
1. Color circles red, squares green, ovals yellow, diamonds black, triangles blue and rectangles brown.
2. Which ones of these 3-d shapes? Name them.
3. Identify the correct shape and color it.
4. How many triangles are there? Name the colors of the triangles.
5. How many rectangles are there? Name the colors of the triangles.
6. Write the name and color of the each shapes.
7. Write the names of the each 3-d shapes.
8. Match the subjects and the shapes.
9. Which one of these shapes is the trapezium?
10. Which of these shapes is the star?
11. Name these shapes.
12. Color the circles red, the squares blue, triangles yellow, the ovals brown, the diamond green, the star yellow and the rectangle black.
13. Which of these 3-d shapes do you know? Name them.
14. Group the shapes bellow.
15. Trace these shapes.
16. Trace these shapes and continue the rows.
17. Trace these shapes and continue the rows.
18. Match these shapes.