2 grade geometry worksheet: angles
Geometry and shapes worksheet: angles (acute, right, obtuse, straight, reflex)
1. Mark all obtuse angles with letter “O”, all acute angles with letter “O”, and all right angles with letter “R”.
2. Count the number of acute, obtuse and right angles in the picture below:
3. Mark all obtuse angles of these shapes with letter “O”, all acute angles with letter “O”, and all right angles with letter “R”.
4. Draw 2 abuse angles.
5. Draw one right angle and one obtuse angle.
6. Draw two triangles with right angle. May you detect the other angles of the triangles (abuse or obtuse)?
7. Classify the angles (acute, right, obtuse, straight, reflex) by given degrees. Write the answer under the number.
8. Measure these angles with protractor and write the data under the picture.
9. Draw an angle by given vertex and sides:
Abuse angle with vertex М with sides’ НМ and МО. Reflex angle with vertex С with sides’ ВС and СЕ.
Right angle with vertex Р with sides’ АР and РТ. Obtuse angle with vertex О with sides’ ЕО and ОХ.