1 grade worksheets: mass
Free printable in pdf. Problems to find out a muss. Kilogram and gram.
Topic: "The measurement of mass"1. Look at the picture and tell:
Find out the bag of flour weight?
Find out the bag of sugar weight?
What is more heavier apples or orange?
|2 kg - 1 kg =||3 kg - 1 kg =||3 kg - 2 kg =|
|4 kg - 1 kg =||4 kg - 2 kg =||4 kg - 3 kg =|
3. Solve the problem:
The orange pack is weighting 7 kg, but the plums pack is weighting for 3 kg less. How many kg is plums pack weighting?
Solve the problem. Measure the weight1. Tell the correct measurement unit kilogram or gram:
- To measure the boy's weight.
- To measure the book's weight.
- To measure the pen's weight.
- To measure the refrigerator's weight.
2. The cat is weighting 5 kg, but the rabbit is weighting 2 kg more. How much is rabbit weighting?
3. Daddy, mommy and Nick gathered apples. Daddy gathered 12 kg of apples, Nick gathered 5 kg less than father, but mommy gathered 2 kg more than Nick. How many kg of apples had mommy and Nick gathered each? And how much had they gathered all together?